ABOUT ME: I LOVE SOFTBALL – PLAYING “SHORTSTOP” FOR THE SAN JOSE STING!
- My 2 dogs: Ginger & Rogey. Ginger is a Chocolate Lab and Rogey is a Boxer. They’re both 6 years old and are SO affectionate! They never get mad, they’re almost always happy…and sometimes they’re naughty like when they eat our snacks or when they get out of the yard and stay out all night roaming around in the park and playing with the cows about 5 miles away from our house.
- Modern Family. It’s funny, realistic, and I like watching it with my mom. We can just say “Claire” and she knows she’s being a little (or a lot) manic and crazy.
- Hawaii is my favorite place. It’s peaceful there. The pace is slower. We’re on vacation, so everything is relaxed. It’s hot, but not too hot. I love the beaches there because the water is warm, the sand is soft, and we can stay all day. And I can eat Ululani’s shave ice every day!
- I also love Lake Tahoe – in the summer and in the winter. I like exploring, snowboarding, going to the beach, barbecuing on the deck, Jeeping and ATV riding in the forest, and shopping in the small boutiques.
- I want to travel to Australia and Europe and a faraway tropical destination like Bora Bora. I want to see how other people live and what it’s like in places other than where I live. I even like the airplane rides!
- Rollercoasters and Art with nice colors like the picture of the bikes.
- I’ve been playing since my dad put me on my aunt’s rec team, The Pink Panthers, when I was 4. I’m 13 now, so it’s been 9 years. I played rec until I was 9, then I switched to travel. I’ve been playing with the San Jose Sting for the last 3 years. I really enjoy being on the field and making a difference each time I go out. I also enjoy watching my teammates making great plays. I love playing the game and working together to win. I enjoy watching college softball on TV or at Stanford.
- It makes me feel good to do something I thought I couldn’t do and it makes me feel good to accomplish a goal.
- I love earning Principal’s Honor Roll!
- Eggs, I don’t know why – but I don’t like how they smell when they’re cooking, and I don’t like eating them.
- Too many rollercoasters. :0)
- People who brag about themselves and/or make other people feel bad in order to make themselves feel better. If you don’t have something good, nice, helpful, or supportive to say…just don’t say it.
HOW PEOPLE DESCRIBE ME
- Smart and Dedicated.
- Easygoing and Caring.
- Coachable/Team player.
My Goal is to Play Division 1 Softball with Great Coaches and Teammates and Get a Great Education!
1-21-2019 I am thankful to have visited and toured so many amazing colleges over the last two winters. This winter I was able to get in to five camps and enjoyed every one of them. There are so many nice coaches and friends I have met along the way.
California, Oregon, Washington (soon), Boise, Utah U and Utah State…